Download the fact sheet: District Insight (PDF) Create and promote a balanced Assessment Program for the entire District with LearningStation's District Insight Interim and Benchmark Module. The LS District Insight Interim and Benchmark Module enables District administrators and other specialists in the District office to develop and deliver standards-aligned Interim and Benchmark Assessments to students across the District, and then identify achievement gaps and monitor progress.
District Insight Interim and Benchmark Module
The LS District Insight Interim and Benchmark Module makes creating and delivering Interim and Benchmark Assessments to all the schools in the district simple and effective.
District administrators as well as any district staff can quickly and easily create and deliver their Interim and Benchmark Assessments to all the schools in their district at any time throughout the year.
- Create assessments using thousands of questions that have been aligned to specific state or Common Core standards
- Create, align, and share customized question banks
- Assign assessments by grade level, school, course, teacher, or classroom
- Enable the delivery of assessments to students using a myriad of options, including online with computers or tablets such as iPad, via interactive whiteboard and response devices, bubble scan sheets, or traditional pencil and paper
- View, analyze, and monitor results instantaneously and identify achievement gaps immediately
- Plan timely and effective Response to Intervention strategies
LS District Insight Interim and Benchmark Module makes it easy for the district to monitor student achievement and progress as well as teacher performance at the click of a mouse. The Interim and Benchmark Module provides instant access to progress reports that show how each school is performing throughout the year -- by school, teacher, class, and student.
Key Benefits of the District Insight Interim and Benchmark Module include:
- Assessment and intervention planning become part of a school's daily activities, not a programmed event.
- Opportunities for ongoing remediation and differentiated, data-driven instruction are created every day.
- Progress reports are available anytime throughout the year.
- Students are easily grouped for academic improvement planning and progress monitoring.
- Tests, results, and data are saved to a central repository for anytime, anywhere access.