Download the fact sheet: District Insight (PDF) Create and promote a balanced Assessment Program for the entire District with LearningStation Insight Assessment System. The LS Insight platform enables District administrators, specialists and even teachers across the District to develop and deliver standards-aligned Benchmark and Classroom Assessments to students, and then identify achievement gaps and monitor progress.
LS Insight Assessment System
The LS Insight Assessment System makes creating and delivering Benchmark and Formative Assessments to all the schools in the district simple and effective.
District administrators as well as any district staff can quickly and easily create and deliver their Interim and Benchmark Assessments to all the schools in their district at any time throughout the year.
- Create assessments using thousands of questions that have been aligned to specific state or Common Core standards
- Create, align, and share customized question banks
- Assign assessments by grade level, school, course, teacher, or classroom
- Enable the delivery of assessments to students using a myriad of options, including online with computers or tablets such as iPad, via interactive whiteboard and response devices, bubble scan sheets, or traditional pencil and paper
- View, analyze, and monitor results instantaneously and identify achievement gaps immediately
- Plan timely and effective Response to Intervention strategies
LS Insight makes it easy for the district to monitor student achievement and progress as well as teacher performance at the click of a mouse. The Interim and Benchmark Module provides instant access to progress reports that show how each school is performing throughout the year -- by school, teacher, class, and student.
Key Benefits of Insight include:
- Assessment and intervention planning become part of a school's daily activities, not a programmed event.
- Opportunities for ongoing remediation and differentiated, data-driven instruction are created every day.
- Progress reports are available anytime throughout the year.
- Students are easily grouped for academic improvement planning and progress monitoring.
- Tests, results, and data are saved to a central repository for anytime, anywhere access.
Formative Assessments in the classroom... there's finally an app for that.
LearningStation offers the ability for students to take formative assessments on tablet and mobile devices like iPads, iPhones, and iPods.
Teachers, School Administrators, and even District Administrators will still create quizzes, tests, assessments, and even benchmarks as they do with School or District Insight today, using the online Insight Test Builder tool, except now students can take the assessments using their tablets or other mobile devices -- making it easier than ever to deliver formative or benchmark assessments in the classroom. And... teachers and administrators still have access to all the great reporting available with Insight Reports... from their laptop or desktop computer... or from the web-enabled device of their choice.
Getting started is simple.
As long as you have a School or District Insight account and wireless web access, you and your students can add the Insight Digital Assessment to your device's home screen and start accessing quizzes, tests, assessments, and benchmarks in the palm of your hand. Contact Us to learn how.
The LearningStation Insight Digital Assessment has been specially configured to detect the size of your device and automatically resize the entire application to fit your viewing screen, even when you change from a portrait view to a landscape view... when you flip your device.
Buttons and question distractors are designed specifically for touch screen use and are easy for even the youngest students to use. The question counter at the top of the screen shows users which questions have been completed and which ones still need to be answered, even if questions were skipped during the testing session.