Achieve Data-Driven Instruction in the classroom
Achieve Data-Driven Instruction in the classroom with LearningStation's School Insight Assessment Platform. Common Core and Standards-Aligned Tests and Formative Assessments can be created by teachers or school administrators and delivered to students online with computers or tablets such as iPads, on interactive whiteboards and student response devices, on bubble sheets, or on paper.
LS School Insight
The LS School Insight Assessment Platform seamlessly integrates with the classroom environment, giving teachers an easy way to assess student proficiency of concepts and intervene on the spot.
Teachers as well as school administrators can quickly and easily achieve continuous data-driven instruction in the classroom.
LS School Insight makes it easy for principals to monitor student achievement and progress at the click of a mouse. School Insight provides instant access to progress reports that show how the school is performing throughout the year -- by class or by individual student.
Teachers and principals no longer need to rely on benchmark tests that are pushed down from the district and only taken once or twice a year. With LS School Insight, teachers and school administrators get a snapshot of student, class, and school performance by standard or concept in minutes... in class... in time.
Key Benefits of the LS Insight Assessment Platform include:
- Assessment and intervention planning become part of a school's daily activities, not a programmed event.
- Opportunities for ongoing remediation and differentiated instruction are created every day.
- Progress reports are available anytime throughout the year.
- Students are easily grouped for academic improvement planning and progress monitoring.
- Tests, results, and data are saved to a central repository for anytime, anywhere access.